So now, the question is, how can you make a successful online business work for you?
The winning formula is really integrating the power of reach adopted by network marketing model and using technology to scale up to make it a huge growth.
But what if you do not have relevant technical knowledge? This is where I am going to let you see things from a different perspective, leverage and integrate all the best practices and scale up a business beyond your imagination.
Let’s recap this article recommended earlier. If you haven’t read, here is the link -> Top online business ideas for beginners.
To make a successful online business work in the long run, it has to “fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life”. (Quote from Bill Gates)
Here are a few other areas that are important to make the idea work,
- Large market to tap into
- Start up cost is relatively low and affordable
- People are already participating in it for years that it is part of their life
- Improve and add value to what people are already doing
- No or few competitors
- Ability to create a whole new ecosystem where people are part of it actively, bringing about a sustainable business in the long run
- Duplicable and scalable to enable exponential growth